Saturday, November 19, 2011

Can pictures be copied from an email to a memory card for using in a digital photo frame?

I am considering purchasing a digital photo frame for my parents who do not own a computer. I am wondering if I will be able to copy pictures e-mailed to me from my brother and put them on a memory card in order for my parents to see the pictures, short of me printing out every one. I know you can copy pictures on a memory card to the computer, but what about from the computer to the memory card?

Can pictures be copied from an email to a memory card for using in a digital photo frame?
Yes, the computer must have a memory card reader though. If yours doesnt, they sell one fairly inexpensivly at most electronics stores. It is an adapter the will plug into a USB port.


No comments:

Post a Comment