Saturday, November 19, 2011

I am trying to email a business card Word document.?

I zip the file, attach it to the email and send. My friend receivs the zipped file, saves it to their desktop and then open it to find a blank document?? No picture or text. What can I do so they can receive the business card file complete with pictures and text so they can print it out? Thanks so much for any help.

I am trying to email a business card Word document.?
Try renaming the extension name from .doc to an ambiguous extension name like .dod. Then attach to your email and sent to your friend. For your friend, he/ she has to save it to their computer and rename the extension name from .dod back to .doc





If it works, it may have something to do with the firewall of their company whereby the company email will remove any harmful contents of files attach with email

Start java

No comments:

Post a Comment