Monday, May 11, 2009

How do I create email business card with link imbedded for my signature line in Outlook?

I am trying to create a business card that looks like a file card (you know, with the little tab on top) where the words on the file top are a clickable link to a page on my website. I've created a simple business card and added to my outlook signature line but how do I create one that has a couple of live links in it? I have publisher....will that work? I dont know html.

How do I create email business card with link imbedded for my signature line in Outlook?
You can use word. Just insert a hyperlink (from toolbar) to the selected text that points to your page on the web.





Save the "business card" as HTML format, and use this as your signature in outlook.


No comments:

Post a Comment