Monday, May 11, 2009

Looking to sell cards, where is the best place and how much are they worth??

I am looking to sell my cards local because I do not want to pay to list my items online and I do not trust people to pay me if the deal is made online, unless they pay me before I send the card to them. I live around the Rapid City SD area. Please email me if you are interested.





My cards are from these sets...


12 DB2


6 RDS


5 PSV


9TML


3 MOV


10 MRL


9 LOD


11 RDS


16 DCR


2 SOI


3 FET


49 SYE


34 SD5


1MC1





For the name of the cards email me, they are all in near mint condition except one.

Looking to sell cards, where is the best place and how much are they worth??
Comic book stores will buy your cards, you won't get much but it's the easiest way to sell your cards.
Reply:hi ummmmmmmmmmmmm how much do u want for them i play yugioh and need cards bad email me at natory93@yahoo.com thanx


No comments:

Post a Comment