Monday, May 11, 2009

Willl you be sending more snail mail xmas cards or email xmas cards or no cards at all?

xmas cartds have gone the way of "album art"

Willl you be sending more snail mail xmas cards or email xmas cards or no cards at all?
I do snail mail because I enjoy getting cards and putting them around the mantle. It is a nice way to remember people you care about.
Reply:We will be sending only snail mail cards, plus annual Christmas letter. I want to save trees as much as anyone, but I like looking at cards, handwritten greetings, and (yes) even the corny letters. I think others do as well; the cards can be used for decorating too. In this hurried age, just knowing that someone took the time to write out, address, and mail a card still means something. What we DON'T like is the cards what just have a printed name--no message, no personal touch.





I do send e-mail cards occasionally, but those are more for birthdays or just random cards for fun to cheer someone up.


No comments:

Post a Comment