Saturday, November 14, 2009

I am trying to register my daughter for an email account but I do not have a credit card. How do I do it?

Yahoo wants to verify my age. I have an email account myself but they want a credit card and I do not have one. Can you tell me how I can get this done without a credit card?

I am trying to register my daughter for an email account but I do not have a credit card. How do I do it?
If you want to create a sub-account for your minor child, you will be asked to provide the numbers on your credit card to signify your consent- this is in compliance with COPPA.


If you really do not have one, you can simply type in an age older that what your child really is.


The key word is minor so, if you really want to proceed with creating an email address for your child, better put in an incorrect age and then, you can put Parental Controls on that account to supervise the account's activity.


No comments:

Post a Comment