Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Who can I email to find out why my yahoo phone card does not work?

I purchased a yahoo phone card so I could place calls to a phone through my PC and was sent a confirmation of payment from yahoo but when I go to use the PC phone out it wont put the call through it tells me that I need to purchase a card. I have searched all over yahoo to find any kind of contact us email address so I can have this problem looked at but can not find anything that will take me to someone live its all automatic.

Who can I email to find out why my yahoo phone card does not work?
You can check your account status at http://voice.yahoo.com/ and click on the "My Services" link at the top of the page. Based on your description, it seems that you have been hit with "Mystery Credit". This is a method for Yahoo! to verify that your credit card is not fraudlently used. The same page above should also describe how you can get it fixed.





You can also view the help pages at http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/messenger/...





If you want to contact a customer care person, click on any of the questions on this page at click on the button "No" at the bottom of the page where it says "Is this information enough?"
Reply:I'm surprised you mention Yahoo Phone Card.


I thought that was something rather different.


I signed up for "PhoneOut" - which does indeed let me easily call a phone direct from YM on my PC, but never any mention of Phone Card! It simply asked my credit card details, which I gave, and now it works until my credit runs out.





But sorry, I guess all this aint much help to YOU. ? :-(


No comments:

Post a Comment