Saturday, November 14, 2009

I signed up for health insurance through ehealthinsurance.they sent me an email confirming my credit card?

payment had gone through and so i started using my insurance.now i find out the payment never went through and te insurance company paid claims already.i have no money. will they sue me for the paid claims or even worse?

I signed up for health insurance through ehealthinsurance.they sent me an email confirming my credit card?
no the company is not lible to ask for refund of claim it can cliam for premium only..





but un less the premiums been paid no insurance cover starts so no claims be setteletd if it happens by default nearly 3 staff members be suspended in office . so u do not worry that all their risk but you may asked for premium payment if so u pay soon with out delay .

running shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment