Saturday, May 22, 2010

How can I find the address (home or business) of someone When I have (his/hers) IP address or email address?

How can I find the address (home or business) of someone When I have (his/hers) IP address or email address?


His email address is inactive now so I can-not email him anymore. It's an old friend and I want to talk to him. I don't have his name ether. He gave me a business card (which I lost it) we exchanged few emails. Now he doesn’t have the same email.


So how and where I can find his address just by having his IP address ?

How can I find the address (home or business) of someone When I have (his/hers) IP address or email address?
Sorry - but IP addresses are almost worthless. You'd have to get sensitive history information from your friend's ISP... do you have a warrant? =)





IPs are unreliable because they're usually dynamic, and some people use proxies... You really need a name... I've been able to find friends by just using their name %26amp; google.





You exchanged emails - maybe do a search for something distinctive in the email name... like if its happyflossing84@yahoo.com then google happyflossing...?





Good luck

skates

No comments:

Post a Comment