Thursday, May 20, 2010

My email is being view by another computer. I use an airport card for apple. how can I stop unwanted viewing?

I view my yahoo email on anothers computer. All of my email were saved to their hard drive. How can I stop this. I use their network through a wireless card.

My email is being view by another computer. I use an airport card for apple. how can I stop unwanted viewing?
Are you using Yahoo Mail Plus with the Apple Mail application where it goes out and downloads all of the messages for you to see them? In order to get Yahoo Mail you should go to http://mail.yahoo.com/ select secure login and login to your mail account and after reading your messages delete them and delete the messages in the deleted folder and remember to logout and then go to internet options and select in the general tab to remove history and to delete temporary internet files and that should do it. Another thing, is it your Apple with the airport card? Did someone watch you put your password in? Try changing your password too. If the problem persists I would ask the network administrator to add some encryption to the network. But wifi is so unregulated right now.
Reply:change your email and password

Nanny Source

No comments:

Post a Comment