Monday, May 17, 2010

How can I get capital letters to show in my email address?

When I send an email, I would like my address to be displayed with some capital letters, like this:





ThisAddyHasSomeCapitals@blah.





It makes it easier to read, and will match my business cards. I want this to show in the "From" line of my outgoing messages. I created my Yahoo address that way, but it didn't come out that way.

How can I get capital letters to show in my email address?
you cant in the email addres


CHANGE WHO FROM IN EMAILS YOU SEND





ADD EMAIL ADRESS'S ETC





READ ALL THIS INFORMATION BEFORE YOU DECIDE





CHANGE WHO FROM INFORMATION


Click on the Options link in the right corner of your yahoo mail page.


Click on General Preferences.


at the top in the from and reply to fields


change the name and or change email address to reply to


you can change name to anything


email address"s must be valid to recieve a reply


after you change info


Go to the bottom of the page and click the "Save" button.


send email to your self to test


MORE INFORMATION


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


FOR BETA


click Options


Mail Options


and select Accounts


click the Edit button


In the General Preferences


type in what you want


Click Save





YOU CAN NOT DELETE PRIMARY EMAIL ADDRESS OR PRIMARY USER NAME


BUT YOU CAN ADD ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS





MORE INFORMATION


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/or...


ADD ANOTHER EMAIL ADDRESS


Click Options in the upper-right corner of your Mail page.


Under “Management”, click Mail Addresses.


In the “Extra Email Address” section, click Get Started.


Either type whatever new address you’d like or use a suggestion on the right.


CREATE NEW EMAIL ACCOUNT


https://edit.yahoo.com/registration?.int...
Reply:use cap lock


No comments:

Post a Comment