Saturday, May 22, 2010

My credit cards been charged before being verified?

Ive placed an order but my credit card needs verification, since i'm using an international credit card, I've recieved an email asking me to fax copies of Id's and other details and it says that if i dont respond within 5 days the order will be cancelled and i will not be charged, but I've already been charged, before verification

My credit cards been charged before being verified?
They should have a customer service number. Call. Make sure the company you are buying from is legit. The kind of information they seem to require could be used to steal your identity. Now, if they are legit and you don't verify, the money should be refunded. That would be a point to talk to your credit card company as well.


No comments:

Post a Comment