Thursday, May 20, 2010

How do I change my last name that is attached to my email address?

I've gone into the yahoo id card and made sure the name was changed I selected finish it shows the new name but when I send email the recipients still get my old name. Why??? How do I change that name?

How do I change my last name that is attached to my email address?
okay judy i figured this out, if your using the new beta switch back over to the original yahoo mail, their you can hit the options button on the top right then look for mail mainteneance and it will have your name and you can fix it from there..Whew this was a pain in the butt, it won't work till you go back to original mail then afterwards you can switch back to beta and everything will be right. Hope this helps


No comments:

Post a Comment