Saturday, May 22, 2010

How could I receive spam emails from myself (my own email address)?

I receive emails originating from myself or my own email address. How is that possible? I also receive emails from email addresses that closely resemble some of the passwords I use on my accounts at different websites. Is my identity at serious risk? Should I be getting new credit cards and changing all of my passwords? How often should I change my password for example for my Yahoo account.

How could I receive spam emails from myself (my own email address)?
Yeah I get the same thing. But It's a trick the spammers do to get you to open it. You might think to your self wow I really sent that and click it and bam a keylogger or a tracker gets on to your computer. It's not by your account cause if you look at your sent mail you wont' see it there.





These spammers get real smart though.





About the passwords in the spam you get, If you use rare passwordslike asldkf;laks18883 then worry cause you might have a tracker or keylogger and they see what you type or go so they will send something that appeals to you so you will open that shiet. Best thing to do is reset all your really important passwords and delete the spam mail.
Reply:well u have too many questions on which i might have no answers, but one thing i can tell u, i received mail from my mail ID, :P weird thing, but it seems that everythings possible. n i dont think any1 knows ur passwords, its just ppl who sent those mails try to write "nice" IDs to attract ur attention. just delete it without reading

Football Shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment