Monday, May 17, 2010

There is this magic trick that gets sent to my email and it reads your mind or something. How do they do it?

So my mom sent this magic trick thing to my email because she always sends me things like that. And what you do is look at 5 cards and memorize one.


Then you scroll down and it automatically knows which card was yours and it's gone!


How is that possible?


I mean all I did was scroll down and I barely thought about it!

There is this magic trick that gets sent to my email and it reads your mind or something. How do they do it?
The first five cards you look at, then you think of one, and when you scroll down all five are gone. Next time you get this write down all five and you will see what I mean.
Reply:Usually there is something that makes the card 'unique', ie non face card, only spade, image just a bit bigger, etc. that your brain subconciously picks up on making you think of that card.

Nanny Source

No comments:

Post a Comment