Monday, May 17, 2010

What do I need to be able to send SMS from my computer to an email address?

I want to send SMS to an email address. What hardware/software do I need on my computer to be able to send the SMS. Also do I need SIM card? And do I need a service plan from one of the cell phone network providers? In specific, what is the hardward called that I need? Many thanks in advance!

What do I need to be able to send SMS from my computer to an email address?
You can't send a SMS to an email address. Even if you could do that, since you are already on a computer and have the email address, why don't you send an email?





You can send SMSes to mobile phones from a computer, though. Most of them aren't free, or require you to have a subscription with a mobile operator. Go to http://mobile.yahoo.com, there are instructions on how to do it.

Fillings

No comments:

Post a Comment