Monday, May 17, 2010

How do I add a credit card to my yahoo email in order to retrieve my password if something happens.?

I think my B-day is wrong because I have had the account since I was fourteen and I think I lied about my age and so I need to put one of my credit cards on file so that I can get my password if my account is hacked or anything.

How do I add a credit card to my yahoo email in order to retrieve my password if something happens.?
You have to purchase one of their services in order to have your credit card on file. Here is a list of the services they offer.


If you have used your Yahoo! Wallet to purchase services or products with your credit card, we may be able to verify your identity using that credit card. For example, you can recover your password with your credit card number if you have paid for any of the following Yahoo! services:





Yahoo! Personals


Yahoo! Music Unlimited


Yahoo! LAUNCHcast Plus


Yahoo! Fantasy Sports


Yahoo! Games All-Star Competition


Yahoo! Mail Plus


Yahoo! Real-Time Quotes


Yahoo! Research Reports


Yahoo! Classifieds


Yahoo! Domains


Yahoo! Merchant Solutions


Yahoo! Web Hosting


Yahoo! Yellow Pages


Yahoo! Voice


Yahoo! Local Featured Listings


Yahoo! Sports College Broadcast


Yahoo! Briefcase Storage


Yahoo! GeoCities


Yahoo! by Phone


http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/edit/id...


I personally have both the LaunchCast Plus and their Mail Plus.


No comments:

Post a Comment