Monday, May 17, 2010

Does anyone know where to find an email address or address to get Ozzie Smith's autograph?

My husband's parent's house burned a couple of years ago. Recently we were going through some of his things that had been in the house - baseball cards, starting lineups, etc. And we found his Ozzie Smith autograph had been ruined by the fire. So, I was hoping to get another autograph from Ozzie to replace this. The problem is that I cannot find an address or email or anything to get in touch with Ozzie. Does anyone know of any way to find this? Thank you.

Does anyone know where to find an email address or address to get Ozzie Smith's autograph?
Due to company firewalls I can't check any direct sports websites, but if I am not mistaken, Ozzie is working for the organization. Check through MLB.com to the St Louis website. They list coaches and some may list front office people as well. Worse comes to worse, call (or write a letter to) the club. With your story (and some proof so they don't think you're pulling their leg), you may be able to get someone in the organization to get things directly to him. But to make a long answer short, I saw a very recent piece with him in it and I beleive it said he is working for the Cards.
Reply:Email loco@aol.com

ice skates

1 comment: