Monday, May 17, 2010

What is a good maths software to email as a birthday gift for my boyfriend that loves maths?

my boyfriend loves maths and he is away now and I can only email to him. I want to give him a maths software like game of life (by John Conway) what do you sugget?


and please don't forget the link to download that software (for free) since I don't have credit card.


and he alredy has MATLAB


thanks

What is a good maths software to email as a birthday gift for my boyfriend that loves maths?
If he has MS Windows, I like this program WinPlot:





http://math.exeter.edu/rparris/winplot.h...





it can graph functions, 3-dim surfaces, implicit functions, differential equations, and more :)





It's not as powerful as some other programs out there (that you have to pay for), but can make better graphs then a graphing calculator (in color too, and then you can print them/add them to a document). I used it to make the "proof without words" of the pythagorean theorem that's my Y!A avatar.





Best of all, it's free! =)
Reply:i would say Microsoft Math 2007





http://www.microsoft.com/Presspass/press...


No comments:

Post a Comment