Monday, May 17, 2010

How do I add background sounds to an email with Microsoft Outlook,?

How do I add a background song to an email with Microsoft Outlook? Is it even possible with Outlook? I'm not talking about a sound file as an attachment, but one that plays along as part of the email. I get emails from others quite often with background music but I've never sent one myself and I can't find an answer in the help section. I want to compose a nice birthday email for a dear friend but I don't like the e-cards from internet sites. I prefer to create my own personal greetings to match the person instead.

How do I add background sounds to an email with Microsoft Outlook,?
add an HTML code line to it. Edit the email in HTML and add the following code: %26lt;BGSOUND SRC="yoursound.mp3" loop="1"%26gt;





hope that helps
Reply:I do not think this is possible. although you can send a WAV file.





the best way to send birthday wishes is to call or visit you can record a vid and send it with email. or use ecards go online and search for ecards they come complete with sounds and backgrounds... Remember that the more stuff you send the more they know you are thinking about them...


No comments:

Post a Comment