Monday, May 17, 2010

I need to print a reciept from walmart, how do I save the email to my memorry card so i can print it?

I dont have a printer at home, no way of getting my email where i want to print it out.


i need to know how to put it on my memory card!!!

I need to print a reciept from walmart, how do I save the email to my memorry card so i can print it?
If the receipt is an attachment in your email, download and save it. insert your removable drive, copy the saved email file, open your removable drive and paste the saved email file.





If it is not in an attachment but in the body of the email you will need to select and copy it, then paste it in a text editor, such as word or notepad. Save that, then copy it. Then open your removable drive and paste.





If you can access your email from work or wherever, just open the attachment to your email and print it at work.





hope this helps





mavin

skates

No comments:

Post a Comment